Wednesday 27 December 2017

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I write this - our last ever post on the Lippy Logic blog.


On the 19th December 2017 my dear friend and drama partner Veronica Caperon slipped away from us after a valiant and private battle with cancer.


It is hard to imagine life without Veronica.  The years of our friendship and performances have been all too brief but we have had the most wonderful time together.


If you came to see our live performances then you will have, I hope, wonderful memories of two crazy women having great fun.  We were delighted to see every one of you there.


We will all remember Veronica as a vibrant, talented and creative woman.  For me, however, it will be as the best of friends.


Thank you for the laughs my dearest pal ... sleep tight .......

No comments:

Post a Comment